Tuesday 10 December 2013

Adult Love Letter


Ok. I'm not very good at this. So, I'm just going to be honest and just come out with what I need to say.

So, we haven't known each other all that long. A few months maybe? And we've spent a bit of time together. But, the truth is, well, I really like you. I really like you. But, there are a few things that you've done that confuse me.

To me you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. You're beautiful, caring and, just, overall wonderful. I was attracted to you the moment I saw you and it's only grown every day since.

That said, you are an incredibly confusing person. You're tactile one minute and then the next you're colder than a snowman! I don't know where I stand with you half the time. Sometimes you're completely vile to me too just for saying something innocent or for trying to be nice. I can put up with that but, sometimes, I don't know why I like you so much.

I just know that I do. And I can't help it. I really can't.

But I just need to know if you feel the same about me as I do about you. And if you do, maybe we should do something about it before it's too late?

But to me you're an enigma. You're beautiful yet cold. Kind yet scolding and wonderful yet abrasive. But I don't mind these things about you if you think you could put up with me.

So...maybe let me know?

From

An Adult.


[This is how to procrastinate from a Thatcher essay...]

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. It's really deep and very thought out. Good job!

    ReplyDelete